Patch to fix bug with 2006 checks voided in 2007 in CUBS

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
jvmoore13

Patch to fix bug with 2006 checks voided in 2007 in CUBS

Post by jvmoore13 »

Does anyone know when the patch will be released to fix the CUBS conversion bug regarding the negative budget administratiobn amounts related to the voiding of 2006 checks in 2007? I saw posts that the patch ws supposed to be released the first part of Novermber but we havn't seen anything yet.

I'd like to get this clerared up as it is making it difficult for ward leadership to get a handle on what remainng budget we have for the year. Currently, I have a negative $1,300 balance due to this problem that I have to explain everytime someoine wants to look at the budget report.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jvmoore13 wrote:I'd like to get this clerared up as it is making it difficult for ward leadership to get a handle on what remainng budget we have for the year. Currently, I have a negative $1,300 balance due to this problem that I have to explain everytime someoine wants to look at the budget report.

I would carefully do my calculations assuming the problem will be fixed. With CUBS, the budget reports are problematic. We have moved to the income and expense reports for now. If you wish to continue using budget reports, you will continue to have to explain the situation.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”