New Family Section of LDS.org

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
allenjblodgett

New Family Section of LDS.org

Post by allenjblodgett »

Of course, the new section contains just as many graphics as the rest of the site (I don't have any problem with them).

I'm not impressed that some pages take up the whole width of the screen, and some don't with the navigation bar to the side.

The section is incorporated with Mormon.org where people have talked about family life including Family Home Evening.

I don't realy like some of the landing pages where the pictures seem to block access to the menu.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

AllenBlodgett wrote:Of course, the new section contains just as many graphics as the rest of the site (I don't have any problem with them).

I'm not impressed that some pages take up the whole width of the screen, and some don't with the navigation bar to the side.

The section is incorporated with Mormon.org where people have talked about family life including Family Home Evening.

I don't really like some of the landing pages where the pictures seem to block access to the menu.
Although it is possible that someone at CHQ may read your comments, I would recommend that you make use of the "feedback" link on LDS.ORG to express your concerns as well.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

AllenBlodgett wrote:I'm not impressed that some pages take up the whole width of the screen, and some don't with the navigation bar to the side.
I don't realy like some of the landing pages where the pictures seem to block access to the menu.
I browsed through that section and failed to see anything like what you are reporting. Could you supply a URL or somehow specify which pages you are referring to? And what browser are you using? And approximately how many pixels wide is your browser window?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Main Church Website”