Stake Calendar?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dmurphyar-p40

Stake Calendar?

Post by dmurphyar-p40 »

I'm the Stake Web Admin. - when I log in and go to calendars it takes me to the Ward Calendar. How do I find/set up the Stake Calendars?
dmurphyar-p40

BTW

Post by dmurphyar-p40 »

I've created a Stake Calendar - it's "pending." As the Stake Admin I would assume it's awaiting MY approval. Where do I go to give it????
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dmurphyar wrote:I'm the Stake Web Admin. - when I log in and go to calendars it takes me to the Ward Calendar. How do I find/set up the Stake Calendars?
Use the Options button to go to "Manage Calendars". If you don't see that option, then that means you don't have the proper standard calling in stake MLS. Ask your stake clerk to make sure you have the standard calling "Stake Website Administrator."
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
dmurphyar-p40

Post by dmurphyar-p40 »

Thanks Alan.

I have the option but I don't see the Stake Calendar pending when I go there. Probably I'm set up as an admin on the Ward(I'm in the Bishopric) but not at the Stake level.

Thanks for responding! :)

Dan
dmurphyar

Still unable to approve Stake Calendars

Post by dmurphyar »

I was added as the Stake Website Admin in MLS but still do not see the Stake Calendars under pending calendars....

Help!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dmurphyar wrote:I was added as the Stake Website Admin in MLS but still do not see the Stake Calendars under pending calendars....

The permissions to the calendar are not available the instant the calling is transmitted from MLS. It can take a couple of days for the new permissions to become effective. So I'd recommend that you be patient. You can ask the stake clerk to check in CDOL to make sure that your calling shows up there as a standard calling (CDOL updates in a matter of minutes).

If you don't have enhanced permissions within a couple of days, then you might want to follow up.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”