Semi-Annual Stake Conf Report

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
techgy
Community Moderators

Semi-Annual Stake Conf Report

Post by techgy »

Does anyone know if an electronic copy of "Semiannual Stake Conference Report" is available anywhere? The only copy we have is a hard-copy, which would have to be filled out on something called a typewriter.....
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Techgy wrote:Does anyone know if an electronic copy of "Semiannual Stake Conference Report" is available anywhere? The only copy we have is a hard-copy, which would have to be filled out on something called a typewriter.....
Usually the presiding authority hands you the form at the beginning of the conference. Often, that is the stake president. Sometimes it is a general authority.

In either case, the multi-part form was sent to them from the Office of the Quorum of the Twelve. It is not available on line.

Neat printing most often is acceptable.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

lajackson wrote:Usually the presiding authority hands you the form at the beginning of the conference. Often, that is the stake president. Sometimes it is a general authority.

In either case, the multi-part form was sent to them from the Office of the Quorum of the Twelve. It is not available on line.

Neat printing most often is acceptable.
We have the form already and as you say, it's a multi-part form.
The stake clerk is asking for an electronic copy. I managed to find something in MS Word format but the revision was 3/99. In 6/03 one minor additional bit of information was added (I don't know what it was), so the stake clerk is trying to find an updated electronic copy.

I get the feeling that he doesn't want to fill it out by hand and we don't have any more typewriters, so he was hoping that someone would have an electronic copy of the form.
techgy
Community Moderators

Stake Conference Report - Electronic Copy

Post by techgy »

I found an electronic copy of the Stake Conference Report (word format), from the Office of the Twelve in SLC. They've given me permission to post it on the forum.
Attachments
Stake Conference Report Form - English.doc
(34.5 KiB) Downloaded 873 times
jeromer7

Post by jeromer7 »

Thanks for sharing!!
JLR
troywo

Post by troywo »

This is most helpful - I was dreading doing this by hand.
Thanks
gpsin

Post by gpsin »

[font=&quot]When you posted asking for the electronic copy of the Semi-Annual Stake Conf Report, I felt it would be just impossible to get it. But you got it sooner than expected and posted it here. That’s a good work. Keep it up. Thanks a lot for getting it and putting it over here for everyone.[/font]
gpsin

Post by gpsin »

[font=&quot]When you posted asking for the electronic copy of the Semi-Annual Stake Conf Report, I felt it would be just impossible to get it. But you got it sooner than expected and posted it here. That’s a good work. Keep it up. Thanks a lot for getting it and putting it over here for everyone.[/font]
Socialite
artguy

Sending report to Quorum of the Twelve

Post by artguy »

I'm a new Stake Clerk. We just had our semiannual Stake Conference. The form is filled out, and I'm not sure of the address to send it to. I do see on the form, that the white copy, goes to the Quorum of the Twelve (room 409)?, the pink to the Area President, and the canary, to the Stake President. Where do I find the correct addresses for the white and pink copies?

I've read the posts about submitting electronically also, I'm curious as to the URL that this is sent/submitted to as well? Is this done through MLS?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

artguy wrote:Where do I find the correct addresses for the white and pink copies?
I do not believe you can submit the form through MLS.

You can always mail to the Church at:
50 East North Temple Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84150

If your stake is in the United States, that address will also work for the Presidency of the Seventy (one of whom is your area president).

Return to “General Discussions”