Unable to Transfer Funds in MLS 3.2.4

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
cks244-p40

Unable to Transfer Funds in MLS 3.2.4

Post by cks244-p40 »

Hello,

Good News: we got our check from the stake for our remaining budget after the CUBS transition.

Bad News: I can't bring up the 'Enter Transfers' screen so I can pull funds from the Budget:Allocations category to the other Budget categories. I get the enigmatic message box with ' :( An error occurred. '.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix? Should I click harder?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Try doing a complete MLS install using the full download from the MLS download site. If the MLS version 3.2.4 was upgraded from download patch this may rectify the problem.

If you are not familiar with the MLS download site, contact your STS for instructions or help.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

cks244 wrote:Hello,

Good News: we got our check from the stake for our remaining budget after the CUBS transition.

Bad News: I can't bring up the 'Enter Transfers' screen so I can pull funds from the Budget:Allocations category to the other Budget categories. I get the enigmatic message box with ' :( An error occurred. '.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix? Should I click harder?
I got this error when I tried to open anything financial just after the conversion to CUBS. The cause was a corrupt database. My entire database had to be rewritten by a programmer to fix it.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”