Salt Lake Phone Numbers

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
waynecooke

Salt Lake Phone Numbers

Post by waynecooke »

I need to call CHQ about the deposit and a check that HAD to be cut yesterday and I don't have their phone number. Construction in front of the building cut the phone line. Any help out there?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

wcooke wrote:I need to call CHQ about the deposit and a check that HAD to be cut yesterday and I don't have their phone number. Construction in front of the building cut the phone line. Any help out there?
Various contact options are listed in the wiki under Local Unit Support.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
waynecooke

Post by waynecooke »

Thank you Alan for your help. Before I posted this I tried to find them in the Wiki, but couldn't. I found a number that got me to the right place by looking up "Emergency Checks" in the Wiki. I found where they were when I clicked on your hot link, but still couldn't find that spot in the Wiki. Could you please direct me to that spot, so I can find it in the future?

Thanks again. I wrote this same response right after the fact, but while I was writing, the site went into "maintinance" mode.:(
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

wcooke wrote:Could you please direct me to that spot, so I can find it in the future?
The text in his message that is in bold, and a slightly different color is a link to the spot.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”