Member Records Online!

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
zaneclark

Member Records Online!

Post by zaneclark »

Maybe this is old news to some, but I have found a way to check members records online, including the record numbers. Under the Leader and Clerk Resources link, go to the Organizations link and any report you select from this menu, including those without callings and those with callngs, brings up names. Selecting any name will give you contact information and the option to print member information. Selecting any of the print options will give you the full record including the MR number. As I said, I may be late in discovering this, but as a membership clerk, this is a great new tool.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

zaneclark wrote:Maybe this is old news to some, but I have found a way to check members records online, including the record numbers. Under the Leader and Clerk Resources link, go to the Organizations link and any report you select from this menu, including those without callings and those with callngs, brings up names. Selecting any name will give you contact information and the option to print member information. Selecting any of the print options will give you the full record including the MR number. As I said, I may be late in discovering this, but as a membership clerk, this is a great new tool.
Also in the upper right part (not quite at the top) there is a Member Lookup that lets you search for anyone in your ward and see the details, including printing IOS and Membership records.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:Maybe this is old news to some, but I have found a way to check members records online, including the record numbers.
This is documented in the wiki under Leader Portal.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”