Laser Projectors thoughts?

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
HiLoTech-p40

Laser Projectors thoughts?

Post by HiLoTech-p40 »

Hello everyone,

I have been curious about laser projectors for quite sometime now. I didn't think they were probable in our day and age, but I guess I was wrong. There has recently been a buzz about laser projectors on the web. I just read a press release about a new pico laser projector being released today. Seems like cool technology, but will it live up the hype?

Here is a link to the press release on engadget.
aaxa-l1-v2-projector.jpg
aaxa-l1-v2-projector.jpg (11.51 KiB) Viewed 1147 times
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

HiLoTech wrote:I have been curious about laser projectors for quite sometime now. I didn't think they were probable in our day and age, but I guess I was wrong. There has recently been a buzz about laser projectors on the web. I just read a press release about a new pico laser projector being released today. Seems like cool technology, but will it live up the hype?
Your post doesn't connect this technology to the Church in any way. We generally don't discuss technology in general here, unless the technology specifically applies to the Church. What connection do you see?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
HiLoTech-p40

Post by HiLoTech-p40 »

My interpretation is that since its portable, light-weight, and has a built in battery it could be used to for essentially any purpose at the Church. This product could be used for small church groups who want to look at a certain passage on a bigger screen for all to see or perhaps showing small children a video clip about Easter. I thought there were opportunities, but if I was mistaken I do sincerely apologize.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”