Payee's Are Rapidly Growing

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

atticusewig wrote:You can however hide them. So, every once in a while you can "hide" all the visible "nonmember" type donors....

I've only done it this recently, so I can't confirm if each transmission "un-hides" all the donors or just
adds a new visible Stake donor.
I've been doing this for somd time. Once hidden, a donor record stays hidden, but new nonmember donor records will still be created.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
dnslynn

Post by dnslynn »

With MLS 3.3, I am no longer getting "participant added" entries on financial reports, but I am still getting a duplicate payee entry for each unit in my stake each time I do a send receive changes. I thought I saw somewhere a post that suggested that this problem had been fixed in 3.3, and I was no longer getting the entries on financial reports so I decided it was time to clean them up. I merged all the duplicate payees (it took a couple of hours), then I noticed that I was still getting duplicates. Are others still having this problem?

Return to “Local Unit Finance”