Bug: inability to add custom resource at location

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
bgraabek

Bug: inability to add custom resource at location

Post by bgraabek »

Each Calendar location comes with some standard resources. When I click "Edit" I have the option to "Add custom resource". I enter the text, click the green "+" button and then click "Save changes". I see the rotating thing-a-ma-jig, and it just rotates and rotates and... You get the idea.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

bgraabek wrote:Each Calendar location comes with some standard resources. When I click "Edit" I have the option to "Add custom resource". I enter the text, click the green "+" button and then click "Save changes". I see the rotating thing-a-ma-jig, and it just rotates and rotates and... You get the idea.
That's happening for me now, too. This is the kind of problem that comes and goes while the application is still being developed. I recall this same thing happening a few months ago, then it was fixed (as evidenced by the fact that our stake center has three custom resources that I added), and now it seems to be a problem again.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

bgraabek wrote:Each Calendar location comes with some standard resources. When I click "Edit" I have the option to "Add custom resource". I enter the text, click the green "+" button and then click "Save changes". I see the rotating thing-a-ma-jig, and it just rotates and rotates and... You get the idea.
I noticed that this weekend as I was trying to set up our stake center. I sent feedback in on Saturday.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

It would appear this bug has now been fixed. I have added several resources to our stake center today without any trouble.

Return to “Calendar”