wp7 gospel library project

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
par00036

wp7 gospel library project

Post by par00036 »

So, not sure if this is the right place or not, but what would it take to get a gospel Library project setup for windows phone 7?

I'm ready and willing to code given the chance.
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

par00036 wrote:So, not sure if this is the right place or not, but what would it take to get a gospel Library project setup for windows phone 7?

I'm ready and willing to code given the chance.
I'm sure it could start now. I joined the email list of the developers working on Mormon Channel for WP7. It's a great bit of source code using the MVVM architectural design pattern (using Caliburn.Micro as the framework).

The best thing to do would be to email or PM Tom Welch to see if the project has already started or if he knows of others interested that you could team up with to get it started.
HintonBR

It is underway

Post by HintonBR »

I believe that it is currently being worked on by a group of contractors (that MS is paying for to do the WP7 port of Gospel Library). After the initial port is done I think they will turn the project over to the community.
par00036

thanks

Post by par00036 »

Cool. Thanks for the replies. If it's being done already I'll wait for the community drop. Since there's another for the Mormon channel I'll join it to.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”