Web Administrators in new CHI?

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
zaneclark

Web Administrators in new CHI?

Post by zaneclark »

I am curious about the fate of stake and ward web administrators. Is this designation listed or has this roll been relegated to one of the clerks?
tomjohnson1492-p40

Post by tomjohnson1492-p40 »

Just curious, but why would the role of the stake or ward website admin go away? The new stake and ward websites are still under development. The additional functionality beyond directory and calendar information is still being developed. This additional functionality will be completed by the end of 2011. I imagine that a stake and ward website admin roles will continue to be important and valid roles.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

A quick look over Book 2, I don't see any mention of it. But then I don't know as it was ever mentioned in the prior version either. Nor do I see a comprehensive list of every calling in the church.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

RussellHltn wrote:A quick look over Book 2, I don't see any mention of it. But then I don't know as it was ever mentioned in the prior version either. Nor do I see a comprehensive list of every calling in the church.
I presently have admin rights to manage photos on the new directory, but I think this is because of my assistant clerk calling, not my website administrator calling. I can't find the list but somewhere in this forum someone has noted those with access at various levels depending on their calling and I don't remember web administrator on this list.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:I presently have admin rights to manage photos on the new directory, but I think this is because of my assistant clerk calling, not my website administrator calling. I can't find the list but somewhere in this forum someone has noted those with access at various levels depending on their calling and I don't remember web administrator on this list.
Stake and ward website administrators definitely have a role as approvers in the new calendar; see Administrators in the Calendar help system. I don't think they have any permissions in the new directory. But none of these issues would be affected one way or the other by the new Handbooks.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”