Locating Someone

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
kalnius

Locating Someone

Post by kalnius »

I am sorry if this question doesn't fit the standard question format - but I thought someone may know how to do this.

I would like to get in touch with a misionary companion I had 20 years ago. The mission alumn organization for our mission doesn't have current contact info on this person.

Is there any other way to get a message to him through the general church channels?

Thanks!
BKO
Stake Executive Secretary
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Ozzy wrote:I am sorry if this question doesn't fit the standard question format - but I thought someone may know how to do this.

I would like to get in touch with a misionary companion I had 20 years ago. The mission alumn organization for our mission doesn't have current contact info on this person.

Is there any other way to get a message to him through the general church channels?
I doubt that there is a way through Church channels, but I dont' know. In any case, there are some good general suggestions for locating members on the wiki at Locating members.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Ozzy wrote:Is there any other way to get a message to him through the general church channels?
Many years ago, there was a way, but the Church has grown so large that Church headquarters will no longer try to locate a member this way.

Alan's link contains some of the best ideas for locating someone of which I am aware.
kalnius

Post by kalnius »

Thanks for the link to the wiki.
BKO
Stake Executive Secretary

Return to “General Discussions”