Ordering Ensign Magazines for Friends

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
omega0401-p40

Ordering Ensign Magazines for Friends

Post by omega0401-p40 »

I wanted to order an Ensign magazine online for a friend. It seemed like I couldn't do it. It had a renew button. Not what I wanted. And a Add to cart button. Well, I added it to the cart and checked out. It wanted to send the magazine to me. There was a change link but I felt very uncomfortable changing it in case I am changing my own information which I do not want to do. So I tried changing it anyway. It pops up an Address Book which was a surprise. Okay, I'll add an address to an address book and use that to send the magazine. But I got a message *the value of parameter email1 is not correct*. Well I didn't know his email address so now what? Or what if he didn't have one? I could not see any alternative left but to phone this order in.

Can there be an easier way to order magazines for non members? Or did I miss a link that would let me do that?
kcowolf

Post by kcowolf »

Your method of adding an alternate address is correct. Type "none" in the email field and it should go through.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”