New e-Doc being sent down tonight

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
crislapi

New e-Doc being sent down tonight

Post by crislapi »

jshawut wrote:I spoke to LUS support yesterday. I was told "the migration to CUBS did a bunch of strange things... don't worry about it, over the next few weeks we'll figure it all out"
A new e-doc is being sent down through MLS tonight. I imagine it is a hit-list of issues they have received inquiries about. I suspect it will contain more explanation than instruction, but may offer more insight for those looking for it.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

I left the building at 11 pm tonight and it never came down. I'm thinking DJC just posted what I was told about here.
jeromer7

Post by jeromer7 »

I'm a stake clerk here working at the Stake Center trying to get my mind around the improved MLS. As of the time stamp of this post, the new e-doc has not appeard on my Stake Admin MLS. However, it was in my personal email this morning. I got the original messages the same way, the night prior to them showing up in MLS.

The latest version of the e-Doc focuses specifically on ward level issues.

Stake Clerks should make sure their CDOL entries include an email address and you'll get special communications once in awhile.
JLR
childsdj

Post by childsdj »

The edoc hasn't been stage yet. We are working on formatting it in text mode to give the same information that was sent in the pdf document, without losing the meaning. It should be available this afternoon.
pete_arnett-p40

Information that was sent in the pdf document

Post by pete_arnett-p40 »

DJC wrote:The edoc hasn't been stage yet. We are working on formatting it in text mode to give the same information that was sent in the pdf document, without losing the meaning. It should be available this afternoon.
Please advise about how to get a copy of the "pdf document"
:cool: Your Fellow Servant,
Porter (Pete) Lee Arnett Jr.
USA
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

pete_arnett wrote:Please advise about how to get a copy of the "pdf document"
It's attached to the first post in the thread CUBS Additional Clarification.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
pete_arnett-p40

Information that was sent in the pdf document

Post by pete_arnett-p40 »

Alan Brown

Thanks for your hard work
:cool: Your Fellow Servant,
Porter (Pete) Lee Arnett Jr.
USA
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

JLRose wrote:The latest version of the e-Doc focuses specifically on ward level issues.
Good clarification. For example this following line is true for wards but not for stakes.
If you sum all of your old budget subcategories and the Budget Allocations subcategory, you’ll see that they equal zero.
Stakes will have a net balance equal to the unspent budget funds as of Oct 17, 2010 plus the Q4 disbursement plus any OTA (tax return if applicable for example)
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

DJC wrote:The edoc hasn't been stage yet. We are working on formatting it in text mode to give the same information that was sent in the pdf document, without losing the meaning. It should be available this afternoon.
The e-doc has been sent down as a pdf. You can find it in with your finance statements.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”