Ipod Touch Issues...

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
bromanj-p40

Ipod Touch Issues...

Post by bromanj-p40 »

First of all, I love this app and please keep up the good work! I just have a couple of issues on my Ipod touch with this app:

1. I have downloaded a lot of the content, but it seems to be going to the wrong place in the library. For example, to access the standard works, I have to go to: Library > General Conference > Scriptures. Shouldn't the scriptures have its own category on the main library screen? It gets even worse when I try to access some of the other content. Nothing seems to be organized correctly, under the correct paths.

2. Bookmarking: When I add a new bookmark in the middle of a chapter it seems to work fine and bookmarks at the middle of the chapter. However, if I bookmark at the beginning of a chapter, then read half of it and then try to move the bookmark, it doesn't move, the bookmark just stays at the beginning of the chapter.

Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated. Again, this is an excellent app and I love it, keep up the good work.
stosichdavidjohn

itouch user

Post by stosichdavidjohn »

I have a new 4th Gen Itouch and am trying to get the Ward Tools App up, do you have any experience with this app. Anyone please.
thank you
Davidjohn

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”