CUBS Messages

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
ffrsqpilot

CUBS Messages

Post by ffrsqpilot »

Just thought I would give everyone a heads up on a "missing step" on the instructions sent out by Salt Lake about procedures to do on the 17th.

In the 9 page message - Subject: CUBS EDOD - NEW LOCAL UNIT FINANCIAL PROCESSES UPDATE

In step 5 "Print the following reports from MLS
5a Income and Expense Report.
i. Summary by Sub-Category
ii. Date range: "All"
Step iii needs to be added. - Click on the "Select All" button at the bottom of the page.

Trying to anticipate any questions that may come from our units I thought I would run through the steps for the 17th to have some answers for any of the clerks who may not be totally up to speed with printing out reports. Followed the steps as outlined and only one category prints rather than the entire page of categories which is what you want. Most of us probably already know to do step "iii" but there may be a few that might take only the two steps and end up with a useless report.
childsdj

Post by childsdj »

Pilotfly wrote:Just thought I would give everyone a heads up on a "missing step" on the instructions sent out by Salt Lake about procedures to do on the 17th.

In the 9 page message - Subject: CUBS EDOD - NEW LOCAL UNIT FINANCIAL PROCESSES UPDATE

In step 5 "Print the following reports from MLS
5a Income and Expense Report.
i. Summary by Sub-Category
ii. Date range: "All"
Step iii needs to be added. - Click on the "Select All" button at the bottom of the page.

Trying to anticipate any questions that may come from our units I thought I would run through the steps for the 17th to have some answers for any of the clerks who may not be totally up to speed with printing out reports. Followed the steps as outlined and only one category prints rather than the entire page of categories which is what you want. Most of us probably already know to do step "iii" but there may be a few that might take only the two steps and end up with a useless report.
Good catch!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Pilotfly wrote:Just thought I would give everyone a heads up on a "missing step" on the instructions sent out by Salt Lake about procedures to do on the 17th.
The same step is missing in the instructions of what to do on the 24th.

I've put those documents on the wiki under Church Unit Banking Services (CUBS) (with both those steps corrected) if you want a clean copy of the instructions.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
childsdj

Post by childsdj »

Thanks Alan.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”