Bad info in 2011 LUWS Calendar items

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
jeromer7

Bad info in 2011 LUWS Calendar items

Post by jeromer7 »

If you click on a Church listing (black) in the 2011 LUWS calendar the resulting pop-up dialog will show the event in "1900" rather than "2011".

I have reported it through "feedback" and the support staff said they'd report it to the proper department. Just thought I'd let folks know it has been reported and acknowledged.
JLR
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

JLRose wrote:If you click on a Church listing (black) in the 2011 LUWS calendar the resulting pop-up dialog will show the event in "1900" rather than "2011".

I have reported it through "feedback" and the support staff said they'd report it to the proper department. Just thought I'd let folks know it has been reported and acknowledged.
Hmmm. I'm not seeing this at all. When I click on a listing in black it shows the 2011 date of the event. Try flushing your browser cache, re-open the browser and try again.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
jeromer7

More details

Post by jeromer7 »

Indeed it works correctly at the user level. I should know by now to be more detailed in problem descriptions.

Using IE8 and going to the calendar through Administrator Options, when you click on a Church-wide event (black) the popup displays the wrong day and the year 1900. I did not check a 1900 calendar to see if the day matched for that year. Saw this anomaly on both Stake and Ward Administrator calendars.

Interestingly, October 2010 & April 2011 General Conference events are fine. It is apparently all other events (only did a random sample).
JLR
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

JLRose wrote:Indeed it works correctly at the user level. I should know by now to be more detailed in problem descriptions.

Using IE8 and going to the calendar through Administrator Options, when you click on a Church-wide event (black) the popup displays the wrong day and the year 1900. I did not check a 1900 calendar to see if the day matched for that year. Saw this anomaly on both Stake and Ward Administrator calendars.

Interestingly, October 2010 & April 2011 General Conference events are fine. It is apparently all other events (only did a random sample).
You are correct. Viewing the calendar as an administrator causes several of the "SLC Posted" events to display 1900 as the year. However, since the events are displaying properly for non-admin accounts, which covers the general membership and given the fact that a ward/stake admin cannot make changes in those events anyway, I'm not too concerned that this will cause a problem. However, it's good that you've reported it.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”