Mls 3.2.3

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
atticusewig

Mls 3.2.3

Post by atticusewig »

Got a MLS message that MLS will be updated to
MLS 3.2.3 soon and that it fixes some bugs related
to finances. Anyone with better knowledge want to
elaborate on what is fixed ?

- Atticus
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If it's fixes to CUFS, it's nothing we in the US would notice.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

RussellHltn wrote:If it's fixes to CUFS, it's nothing we in the US would notice.

I assume you meant to say "CUBS" (Church Unit Backend System) as opposed to "CUFS" (Church Unit Financial Statement). The US is not yet on CUBS, but we do still receive monthly financial statements.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Alan_Brown wrote:I assume you meant to say "CUBS" (Church Unit Backend System) as opposed to "CUFS" (Church Unit Financial Statement). The US is not yet on CUBS, but we do still receive monthly financial statements.
Oops, yes, that's what I meant. :o
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

RussellHltn wrote:Oops, yes, that's what I meant. :o
I do know there were problems with CUBS (which has nothing to do with scouting. :rolleyes:) that delayed the planned roll out in the US. This update might be to fix those problems.

childsdj

Post by childsdj »

RussellHltn wrote:I do know there were problems with CUBS (which has nothing to do with scouting. :rolleyes:) that delayed the planned roll out in the US. This update might be to fix those problems.
It is to fix some CUBS issues around subcategories. This needs to be resolved before CUBS can be released to the U.S.
carlscpa

CUBS changeover

Post by carlscpa »

Has there been any indication the changeover to CUBS will be postponed until Jan. 1, 2011? It would be much less disruptive to start the new year under the new system.
atticusewig

Installer now available

Post by atticusewig »

The installer for MLS 3.2.3 is now available on mls.lds.org

- Atticus
tregis

Mls 3.2.3

Post by tregis »

SL sent the download to the computers this morning.
childsdj

Post by childsdj »

Just a reminder to make sure to do a send/receive until your screen shows that you you have MLS 3.2.3. There will be some big MLS messages also coming down later today to explain more about this and the CUBS implementation.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”