General Conference Satellite Rebroadcast Schedule

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
pminet-p40

General Conference Satellite Rebroadcast Schedule

Post by pminet-p40 »

I am recording conference for our stake, but messed up Sun PM. When will it be rebroadcast Monday / Tuesday??. I need to copy for the wards in our stake before next sunday, according to the schedule I was sent it will only come down the satellite feed again next weekend.
kennethjorgensen
Community Moderators

Post by kennethjorgensen »

pminet wrote:I am recording conference for our stake, but messed up Sun PM. When will it be rebroadcast Monday / Tuesday??. I need to copy for the wards in our stake before next sunday, according to the schedule I was sent it will only come down the satellite feed again next weekend.
Will this link help you?
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

pminet wrote:I am recording conference for our stake, but messed up Sun PM. When will it be rebroadcast Monday / Tuesday??. I need to copy for the wards in our stake before next sunday, according to the schedule I was sent it will only come down the satellite feed again next weekend.
The earliest rebroadcast that I'm aware of is next Sunday, which doesn't help you. You might find someone who's recorded it and is willing to make you a copy. I'd check around the wards.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
silid

Post by silid »

It does appear that they will only be rebroadcast next weekend. You could cross your fingers and hope that the MP4 is available to download by then. Try to borrow a copy from nearby stakes or record the internet stream from your TV.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

silid wrote:It does appear that they will only be rebroadcast next weekend. You could cross your fingers and hope that the MP4 is available to download by then. Try to borrow a copy from nearby stakes or record the internet stream from your TV.
Downloadable video files are available within two weeks after the broadcast.
http://lds.org/conference-info/1,21082,7710-1,00.html

DownloadHelper for Firefox looks like it may be able to grab the .flv file from the streaming player. I checked it and it finds a 2.0 GB file and starts downloading. I didn't try to download the whole thing. :) You should be able to download that file and then convert to DVD.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not sure how far away they are, but I'd look into copying from another stake. You should be able to use the CDOL to locate the STS in nearby stakes.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”