Address to send completed audits

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
stmana-p40

Address to send completed audits

Post by stmana-p40 »

I am a stake executive secretary and have been asked to send the completed first half 2010 audits to Church HQ. Could one of your brethren with access to a full audit package (i.e. page 1 where I believe the address is listed...I have only pages 6-12) post here the address where the completed aduits are to be sent. Time is of the essence as you know.

Thanks.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

stmana wrote:I am a stake executive secretary and have been asked to send the completed first half 2010 audits to Church HQ. Could one of your brethren with access to a full audit package (i.e. page 1 where I believe the address is listed...I have only pages 6-12) post here the address where the completed aduits are to be sent. Time is of the essence as you know.
The address is:

CHURCH AUDITING DEPARTMENT
50 E NORTH TEMPLE ST
SALT LAKE CITY UT 84150-0016

Note that this year we have been asked to send only certain pages, and in a specific order:
  • Ward: 12, 11, 10, 8, 7
  • Stake: 11, 10, 9, 7, 6
  • FHC: 7, 8
And, as usual, the audits are due by September 30.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

stmana wrote:I am a stake executive secretary and have been asked to send the completed first half 2010 audits to Church HQ. Could one of your brethren with access to a full audit package (i.e. page 1 where I believe the address is listed...I have only pages 6-12) post here the address where the completed aduits are to be sent. Time is of the essence as you know.

Thanks.
Interesting, the form does indicate who is supposed to send the audit's, and that position typically has access to the address. But 'tis enough, t'will serve!

Return to “Local Unit Finance”