Callings Visualization Tool for Bishoprics?

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
nutterb

Post by nutterb »

kisaac wrote:Can you share your "script?" although I'm not even sure I would know how to use it...
Okay, here's the full pile of stuff I use. Some of it may not be particularly coherent, and I haven't spent many hours trying to understand all the potential problems with setting it up. But, most of this was put together in a hurry when I had a specific request. And it's free...you pay for what you get.

If you run into problems and are determined to make it work, send me something in private and we can figure out how to address it.

Lastly, when you open the LDSToolsFolder, read the README file first. It will walk you through installation and configuration of R.
Attachments
LDSToolsFolder.zip
(383.51 KiB) Downloaded 675 times
LDSTools.zip
(50.48 KiB) Downloaded 529 times
cblakes

Thanks

Post by cblakes »

Thanks all for the great discussion. I appreciate the shared tips and files. I am going to attempt implementing some of them into our work. I hope tools like this continue to grow!
mckay-p40

Post by mckay-p40 »

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I think this may be something that helps our bishopric. Visually seeing things helps me personally to better ponder and think about individuals.

I hope a visual tool for callings will be included in the many wonderful updates going on with the church's tech department.
jimwilhelmsen

Post by jimwilhelmsen »

I would also be interested in seeing this.

Thanks

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”