Mls 3.2.2

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Mls 3.2.2

Post by russellhltn »

It's here. Both on MLS.LDS.org and being pushed to units.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rwoodmansee

Post by rwoodmansee »

Are there any release notes available? What was updated and/or changed?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

RWoodmansee wrote:Are there any release notes available? What was updated and/or changed?
The release notes say simply "Software Bugs. Some software bugs have been fixed in this version." There are no clues as to which bugs were fixed.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

"Some software bugs have been fixed in this version."
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
greenwoodkl

Post by greenwoodkl »

The release notes are available on the LDSTech wiki at the following link:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/index.php/Timeline_of_MLS
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

kgthunder wrote:The release notes are available on the LDSTech wiki at the following link:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/index.php/Timeline_of_MLS
Good resource for future reference, but unfortunately, that doesn't shed any additional light on this release.

Hopefully 3.2.2 took care of the backup problems that cropped up in 3.2.1.

childsdj

Post by childsdj »

RussellHltn wrote:Good resource for future reference, but unfortunately, that doesn't shed any additional light on this release.

Hopefully 3.2.2 took care of the backup problems that cropped up in 3.2.1.
The only real fix that you should notice is that the backup issue should be resolved. There were other fixes related to the CUBS rollout that were also fixed.
CWDIXON

Post by CWDIXON »

I'm jumping in here looking for help. I am a FHC Director and the mls 3.2.2 version I keep getting is CFAR in stand of CUBS. I've tried 3 times to redownload.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

cwdixon wrote:I am a FHC Director and the mls 3.2.2 version I keep getting is CFAR in stand of CUBS. I've tried 3 times to redownload.
We're still waiting for CUBS to come to the U.S., but as far as I know, it's not a different version of MLS. It's all dependent on what the Area Office (in this case SLC) sends down to your computer.

I think you'll need to call support. I'm not sure if you'd call Local Unit support or Family History Center Support, but I'd start with Local Unit Support since they deal with MLS. (and you won't have to fight to get past the first level of support like you would at the other place.)

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”