CUBs for stake fin clerk

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
cavesrus2-p40

CUBs for stake fin clerk

Post by cavesrus2-p40 »

hello and ty in advance,

stake ward clerk sent me a email saying to set up budgets for other wards and branches well i dont think CUBS is out yet cant find anything on it in mls. is there trainig on it if so not under term CUBS lol.

TY again, confussed stake fin clerk lol

mls ver is 3.2.1

Aaron
cavesrus2-p40

Post by cavesrus2-p40 »

ok found ward budget but not sure what to do headed for help menu now humm
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

cavesrus2 wrote:stake ward clerk sent me a email saying to set up budgets for other wards and branches well i dont think CUBS is out yet cant find anything on it in mls.
CUBS has not yet been released in the United States. There is nothing to do yet. Setting up budget allocations is something the stake will have to do once CUBS is activated.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

CUBS was scheduled to roll out in the US last month, but the roll out has been postponed. No new date has been announced. But I did see a message today advising to do a send/receive before entering any financial information.

I don't know what to make of it other then they may spring it on us with little to no notice.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
cavesrus2-p40

Post by cavesrus2-p40 »

both myself (stake fin clerk) and stake clerk are like well humm. so that helps I kind of thought it didn't roll out here yet.

thanks for info.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

The best I've heard (from the developers) was that they really hoped to have it out before the holidays (so early November) but wouldn't promise anything. I do think there is a big push to have it out before the end of this year though.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

cavesrus2 wrote:is there trainig on it if so not under term CUBS lol.
No, not yet. Up to this point, the only official information we've received is the MLS message about what some of the changes will be. This is basically the same thing as can be seen on the Wiki here. Some information is starting to become available thanks to a test session the developers held. See this post starting at about post 14 or 15.

Hope this is helpful.

Return to “General Discussions”