Latest Version 2.4.3 ??

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
kcushing-p40

Latest Version 2.4.3 ??

Post by kcushing-p40 »

Some new options to do with recommends do not seem to be available in my version of MLS. We are supposed to be using these options starting immidiately. Is there a version of MLS newer thatn 2.4.3 that I should have??
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

kcushing wrote:Some new options to do with recommends do not seem to be available in my version of MLS. We are supposed to be using these options starting immidiately. Is there a version of MLS newer thatn 2.4.3 that I should have??
It appears you have the latest version, but you might need a patch or update to the system for the particular functionality you mention. I would look at the following two threads if I were you and also ask your stake clerks about any needed update to MLS.

[thread=543]Discussing new recommends on this site[/thread]
[thread=499]The version of MLS required[/thread]

Good luck.
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

kcushing wrote:Some new options to do with recommends do not seem to be available in my version of MLS. We are supposed to be using these options starting immidiately. Is there a version of MLS newer thatn 2.4.3 that I should have??
I would also contact the help desk at the Church as you may be under a pilot program.

Tom
childsdj

Post by childsdj »

If your local unit is enabled to use the new recommend program, you will see the features in MLS 2.4.3 or higher when the unit is enabled and you have done a send and receive.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”