Custom report quick search broken?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
aaronmarksmith

Custom report quick search broken?

Post by aaronmarksmith »

Has anybody noticed that in MLS 3.2.1, you can't type multiple characters in the quick search field in Custom Reports? It enters a backspace every time you type one character. I've seen this on 2 different computers, so far.

If this can be confirmed, can a moderator add it to the Custom Reports section on the Wiki?
MLS Suggestions and Bug Reporting Wiki Page
@@ron
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

geeksmith wrote:Has anybody noticed that in MLS 3.2.1, you can't type multiple characters in the quick search field in Custom Reports? It enters a backspace every time you type one character. I've seen this on 2 different computers, so far.
Yes, that's a good catch. I have confirmed that MLS 3.2.0 and later have this problem. It's even still a problem on the beta for MLS 3.2.2.
geeksmith wrote:If this can be confirmed, can a moderator add it to the Custom Reports section on the Wiki?
MLS Suggestions and Bug Reporting Wiki Page
I could add it to the wiki, but I really doubt that those who could fix the problem are looking there very often. It's much more effective to just report the problem to Local Unit Support, which I have now done.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
birdld-p40

Post by birdld-p40 »

Programmers are aware of this bug. Not sure of current status.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”