If you had one page to show other members how to share the Gospel what would you do?

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
jessestay

If you had one page to show other members how to share the Gospel what would you do?

Post by jessestay »

For those of you on Facebook, we've posted a question we'd love to get your feedback on. Feel free to vote up or down the best answers as they are submitted. We're working on some better content to help members know how to share the Gospel online, as well as resources they can use to do such. I'd love to know what you would include. How are you sharing the Gospel online, and how could the Church make that easier through such a resource? What information would be most useful? Please post on Facebook if you use Facebook, or if you don't feel free to leave a comment below:

"If you had one page (on LDS.org) to show other LDS Church members how to share the Gospel online, what would you include?"

http://www.facebook.com/questions/perma ... 5311929991
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

jessestay wrote:For those of you on Facebook, we've posted a question we'd love to get your feedback on. Feel free to vote up or down the best answers as they are submitted. We're working on some better content to help members know how to share the Gospel online, as well as resources they can use to do such. I'd love to know what you would include. How are you sharing the Gospel online, and how could the Church make that easier through such a resource? What information would be most useful? :

"If you had one page (on LDS.org) to show other LDS Church members how to share the Gospel online, what would you include?"
One way I've found is simply to "live the gospel". Our friends, co-workers and associates know - most of the time - that we're members of the church. Members who live the gospel reflect the gospel in their actions and how they live their lives. No effort in trying to tell our friends about the gospel will be successful unless we're living it ourselves.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

jessestay wrote:For those of you on Facebook, we've posted a question we'd love to get your feedback on. Feel free to vote up or down the best answers as they are submitted.

http://www.facebook.com/questions/perma ... 5311929991
That link to facebook does not work for me, bringing up the following page. Perhaps you can tell us more about what your project is here on the forum, and how we can have input...
Sorry, we're not ready for you just yet

ImageWe can't wait to show you what Facebook Questions has to offer but unfortunately we're not ready for you just yet. Look for Questions on your homepage in the near future. In the meantime, click the image on the right to see what a question page will look like.
jessestay

Post by jessestay »

Kisaac, I actually just removed it because we weren't seeing any response by members on the question and we were getting some non-member, negative spam on the Question. It may be better just to answer in here.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”