beta.lds.org - tools for leaders

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jglanfield

beta.lds.org - tools for leaders

Post by jglanfield »

Hi,

I'm currently serving in a stake presidency. We've been checking out the beta website. I love how the stake presidency automatically gets access to info that is typically only available in MLS. The same goes for the stake clerk. I'm wondering if there's a reason why the counselors do not get access? I mean, I recognize that we do not absolutely *need* access to those things, but it would be nice to have access to things that would help us in those areas for which we have responsibility (e.g., potential institute students, etc.).

Cheers.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

jglanfield wrote:Hi,

I'm currently serving in a stake presidency. We've been checking out the beta website. I love how the stake presidency automatically gets access to info that is typically only available in MLS. The same goes for the stake clerk. I'm wondering if there's a reason why the counselors do not get access? I mean, I recognize that we do not absolutely *need* access to those things, but it would be nice to have access to things that would help us in those areas for which we have responsibility (e.g., potential institute students, etc.).

Cheers.
They are adding more callings. They haven't got to all of them yet. I don't know when additional callings will be added.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”