Start time for November Worldwide Leadership training meeting?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
colbyj-p40

Start time for November Worldwide Leadership training meeting?

Post by colbyj-p40 »

Does anyone know the start time for the November Worldwide Leadership training meeting? It has yet to be posted on the Church website/calendar and we are trying to coordinate some Stake events for that day. Appreciate if anyone knows?
thank you
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

colbyj wrote:Does anyone know the start time for the November Worldwide Leadership training meeting? It has yet to be posted on the Church website/calendar and we are trying to coordinate some Stake events for that day. Appreciate if anyone knows?
As you said, there are no specific times posted yet; the calendar event just says "Details of broadcast times will be provided later."

But in the past, Worldwide Leadership training meetings have been broadcast several times during the day (every two hours, if I remember correctly) to accommodate different time zones and other scheduling issues. I know our stake held one rather early in the morning, and another in the afternoon. So my guess is that you'll be able to pick a time to avoid conflicts with other stake events.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
colbyj-p40

Post by colbyj-p40 »

thank you. I thought you may have some "inside" scoop and know of the start time...that perhaps the Church had just not gotten around to posting more definitive instructions. But your reply makes sense.
thanks

Return to “General Discussions”