Tax Exempt Form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
Lynchfam27

Tax Exempt Form

Post by Lynchfam27 »

We have a new Bishop. He asked me to look into getting a new tax exempt form for him to take care of financial issues for the ward.

Anyone know how I would go about that?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Lynch27 wrote:We have a new Bishop. He asked me to look into getting a new tax exempt form for him to take care of financial issues for the ward.

Procedures are different in each state. However, this posttells you how to get guidance from the Church Tax Department (and you may find other posts in that thread helpful as well).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Lynch27 wrote:We have a new Bishop. He asked me to look into getting a new tax exempt form for him to take care of financial issues for the ward.

For Ohio there is a tax number for the stake only. Each unit is covered under that number. For your stake (COSS) you can find your form with the number in the stake News and Information section of the stake website, or contact your stake finance clerk.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Reports and Forms”