Requesting the Financial Statement

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Mnyberg-p40

Requesting the Financial Statement

Post by Mnyberg-p40 »

I have been requesting the finacial statement for the months of
April and May for the past several weeks.
It is saying that these requests have been queued and will be downloaded the next time we send and recieve. I have done many send and recieves since then and I am not getting the reports.
I have checked with the other wards in the building they are getting theirs but I am not getting ours. Has there been a problem others have had with this?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Mnyberg wrote:Has there been a problem others have had with this?
Our stake has had no such problems, either at the stake or ward level.

When you request a statement, you should receive it promptly. Since you are having an ongoing problem, I would recommend that you contact Local Unit Support.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

It is a known issue. See this thread. How have you been requesting the statements? I had to call in to get ours emailed and snail-mailed to us.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

What MLS version are you on? I was having the same issue (see the thread OregonMatt pointed to). If you are not on version 3.2 yet, you may have to manually update your MLS first.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

crislapi wrote:What MLS version are you on? I was having the same issue (see the thread OregonMatt pointed to). If you are not on version 3.2 yet, you may have to manually update your MLS first.
crislapi, did you ever get the past statements to download after updating? Mine still didn't come through after the update (hence the need to request them by phone).
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

No, they did not automatically download (like I was told they would by GHD). I had to request them manually as well. When I called in to request them, this analyst told me they would NOT automatically download. They must be manually requested.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”