Help on System Date Error

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
elderbetita

Help on System Date Error

Post by elderbetita »

One of the branches here in our district have been experiencing problems since the time that their system date was changed to 2099 due to the failing CMOS battery and one of the leaders not noticing the change in the system date logged into MLS. Now whenever they wanted to log into MLS they have to change the system date to 2099. How can this be resolved? Another thing also that made it harder to resolve is that they don't have any latest back-up. The last back-up they have is year 2008.
I hope we could get the help needed. The MSR here haven't resolved the problem yet. Please email (elderbetita@yahoo.com) me for solutions to this problem. Thanks in advance.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

elderbetita wrote:One of the branches here in our district have been experiencing problems since the time that their system date was changed to 2099 due to the failing CMOS battery and one of the leaders not noticing the change in the system date logged into MLS. Now whenever they wanted to log into MLS they have to change the system date to 2099. How can this be resolved? Another thing also that made it harder to resolve is that they don't have any latest back-up. The last back-up they have is year 2008.
I hope we could get the help needed. The MSR here haven't resolved the problem yet. Please email (elderbetita@yahoo.com) me for solutions to this problem. Thanks in advance.
The Wiki article addresses this situation.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”