Request for Ordinance Information

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
codykyrobie

Request for Ordinance Information

Post by codykyrobie »

Has anyone ever found or used a Request for Ordinance Information form? I have a lady in our ward, I'm the ward clerk, who says she was baptized in 1977 and has her parents to vouch for the fact. Unfortunately, CHQ has no idea who she is, but she is a child on her parents' records. She has the date and place, and the particulars of her grandfather who baptized her, so it is a pretty tight case on her part. I need to find a copy of the form named, "Request for Ordinance Information", which is referenced on Page 31 of the General Handbook of Instruction. I think the number on the form is 32388, but that number is from 12 years ago. Our stake clerks are baffled. They've never seen the form and say they don't know how to get one. Does anyone have any resources, or a downloadable PDF?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Sundog wrote:I need to find a copy of the form named, "Request for Ordinance Information", which is referenced on Page 31 of the General Handbook of Instruction. I think the number on the form is 32388, but that number is from 12 years ago. Our stake clerks are baffled.
If you login to LDS Distribution with a unit account (ward or stake) and search for the form you will find it. Click on the item, and one of the options will be to download a PDF copy of the form.

You have listed the correct name and number for the form. Your stake clerks need be baffled no longer.
codykyrobie

Post by codykyrobie »

lajackson wrote:If you login to LDS Distribution with a unit account (ward or stake) and search for the form you will find it. Click on the item, and one of the options will be to download a PDF copy of the form.

You have listed the correct name and number for the form. Your stake clerks need be baffled no longer.
So I looked at the Distribution Services web site, and found the phone number and extension to apply for a password. I left the information, and the message said the information would be mailed to my Bishop. I'll check with him in a few days to see if he got something-Wednesday at the latest. Once I have the unit number / password, I'll check back and see if I can download a pdf of the form.

Regards,

Sundog

Return to “Reports and Forms”