Notes functionality acting buggy

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
scott_in_tx-p40

Notes functionality acting buggy

Post by scott_in_tx-p40 »

I've already reported the issues below to 'gospellibrary-iphone@ldschurch.org' , but was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue. If not, perhaps I just need to delete the app and re-install it.

About two months ago, I downloaded Gospel Library for my iPhone 3GS, and shortly thereafter discovered a bug regarding the “Notes” functionality. When I add multiple notes to different verses of the same chapter in the scriptures, or multiple notes to different paragraphs of the same General Conference address, I have noticed two distinct issues. Neither occurs every time, all the time. They’re sporadic:

1. The second and subsequent notes do not show the “Notes” icon (the gray circle with the arrow pointing to the right) embedded below the referenced verse/paragraph. However, if you click on the same verse/paragraph again and click on the “Notes” icon, the saved note is still there. But without the icon, I would never know that I had saved a comment there.
2. The note attaches itself to a different verse/paragraph than the one I had clicked on prior to creating the Note.

I currently have the most updated version: Gospel Library iPhone Edition, version 1.20.1210.10061102
I am on the AT&T network, and am currently using the latest Apple OS: version 4.0 (8A293), but these problems existed before I upgraded the OS.

Scott

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”