Stake President Not on Stake Leadership List

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
sjpynes

Stake President Not on Stake Leadership List

Post by sjpynes »

Our Stake President no longer appear in the Stake website leadership directory. His counselors appear.

He does appear in the Administrators page. He does appear in the version for printing and the abbreviated version.

Has there been a change in the software? Has anyone else experienced this? What can be done to bring our Stake President back?

Steve Pynes
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Which website? LUWS? CDOL? beta directory?

I'm guessing it's LUWS just go into the website and him back in. It's not linked with everything. All other sites, make sure he's in MLS with the right standardized calling.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sjpynes

Post by sjpynes »

LUWS.

Later the Stake Clerk and I discovered that his wife's record was entirely gone, and his record had become a sort of shell - only showed his name and that he was Stake President, everything else was empty (no contact info, no priesthood, no household info, etc.)

So this may not be a LUWS issue (as it first appeared), but rather a records issue.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

sjpynes wrote:LUWS.

Later the Stake Clerk and I discovered that his wife's record was entirely gone, and his record had become a sort of shell - only showed his name and that he was Stake President, everything else was empty (no contact info, no priesthood, no household info, etc.)

So this may not be a LUWS issue (as it first appeared), but rather a records issue.
If you are looking at the information on the stake computer, check the stake president's record on the ward computer. If everything is ok there, do a data refresh on the stake computer.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”