BoM read on line?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
MayaML

BoM read on line?

Post by MayaML »

Is that in Finnish somewhere or Norwegean? Someone said it was but I cant find it...
The text one is just fantastic! And all teh referances! We are soooo glad to get it on LDS.org as we no longer need to go on an anti site to read it on line. Now we want the read one! See give us the little finger... we go for the hand!!:D
And the Liahona ... a one I can copy and make videos with... Waiting for the read one there too!
Thanks Techs!
matthewmidgley

Post by matthewmidgley »

Hello Maya. First, go to http://scriptures.lds.org and then click on the Book of Mormon. Then, in the very top right hand of the screen it says: English. Click there and you should see Norsk as an option.

Regards
MayaML

Post by MayaML »

I know that the written ones are on line but are the read ones too in other than English/Spanish?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I assume you are asking about audio/spoken versions?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
matthewmidgley

Post by matthewmidgley »

Oh yeah, now I understand the question. All I can see is English, Spanish and Portuguese on http://audio.lds.org so the answer to your question would be no, not available in audio format online.
MayaML

Post by MayaML »

Yes Russell thank you... just what I ment. UH languages...:p
Thanks guys. Well some day. Altough I think it cant be so difficult to get it on line as it does exict ready cassetts and probably cds too.

Return to “General Discussions”