About Mac

Support and Announcements for the Tech Java Web Application Platform (setup, configuration, bugs, feedback).
mdantasf

About Mac

Post by mdantasf »

Hello,

Anyone here has used macbook with Mac OS to develop? cmo application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss or Weblogic started and the machine has been performing well?

Regards,
Márcio Dantas - SP, Brasil
marcio@mdantas.com.br
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

mdantas wrote:Hello,

Anyone here has used macbook with Mac OS to develop? cmo application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss or Weblogic started and the machine has been performing well?

Regards,
Are you trying to contribute to some of the LDSTech Community Development projects that are listed on the Wiki?

If so, I can move your thread to a more appropriate forum where you can get better help from those involved in the Community projects.
carljokl

Post by carljokl »

I use a Mac Book Pro as my primary development computer. The reason is that between the Mac Book and Virtual Box I am able to test for pretty much all client operating systems. I am doing Java development primarily but am not yet using any servlet containers. I expect I will be using Tomcat to develop a HttpServlet which can produce compact binary Gospel Library data as one means of getting data into the mobile phone app I am developing. Are you currently experiencing difficulties running a servlet container on Mac O/S?
There are no problems, only solutions.
mdantasf

Post by mdantasf »

Yes, I had started planning will contribute to the projects of the Church, but only helped in the testing of applications to the request of Tom

Thank move this post to a more appropriate location.

I use laptop for work at the company where I work and work om developing systems, tools and application servers from BEA / Oracle, also use virtual box to simulate some things with Windows XP.

Currently I have an HP machine Turion X2, but I am disappointed that this process releases heat, and I'm researching a new notebok, and seeking to know about Mac and others.

Regards,
Márcio Dantas - SP, Brasil
marcio@mdantas.com.br

Return to “Java Web Project Support (Stack)”