Problem installing builds Developer Edition on G1

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
watsonda-p40

Problem installing builds Developer Edition on G1

Post by watsonda-p40 »

I am trying to track down a bug I am receiving with the Breadcrumb manager. In an attempt to rule out my compiled version, I tried to install the Developer Edition (http://scriptures.byu.edu/ldssa/gl-android-1033.apk) and I get the following error "Gospel Library could not be installed on this phone"

I'm curious if anyone else has had a problem installing the latest APK? (I had the same problem with 893)

Am I missing something?

Thanks..
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

watsonda wrote:I am trying to track down a bug I am receiving with the Breadcrumb manager. In an attempt to rule out my compiled version, I tried to install the Developer Edition (http://scriptures.byu.edu/ldssa/gl-android-1033.apk) and I get the following error "Gospel Library could not be installed on this phone"

I'm curious if anyone else has had a problem installing the latest APK? (I had the same problem with 893)
I can't install 1033, but haven't had a problem with 893. I removed 893 earlier today to see if that was causing problems with 1033, but still had the problem. I was able to reinstall 893 without any problems.

I'm using a Samsung Moment.
swliddle

Post by swliddle »

This issue should be fixed now. I've signed the 1033 build I created. I believe it wasn't installing directly because I hadn't yet signed the apk file. I think it may be Tom who has been posting APK's to tech.lds.org/mobile. If so, he should rebuild, sign, and upload a new version of 1033 (or whatever the latest is) there.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”