Suggestions

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
mejohnson5259-p40

Suggestions

Post by mejohnson5259-p40 »

Will there be a point in which you will be able to save highlights, notes, etc so that it can be used on different platforms (iphone, laptop) and so that if your iphone crashes, you don't lose all the notes?
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

mejohnson5259 wrote:Will there be a point in which you will be able to save highlights, notes, etc so that it can be used on different platforms (iphone, laptop) and so that if your iphone crashes, you don't lose all the notes?
Your suggestion could also find some more visibility here:

https://tech.lds.org/wiki/index.php/Gos ... wish_lists
BellMR

Post by BellMR »

I added a suggestion to the Wiki, but many items on the wish list are already implemented...which is good, but since they aren't marked as closed its hard to tell if the wiki page is getting any visibility.

A feature request/bug tracking module would serve this purpose better not sure if there is a public one or not.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

marlobello wrote:A feature request/bug tracking module would serve this purpose better not sure if there is a public one or not.

I know they maintain an internal list, but I have seen nothing public facing so far.
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

I'm not sure if this public facing or not. I also don't know the team's task workflow well enough to know if they are filtering the suggestions lists into Jira tasks, or if they would even appreciate random community members making tasks or not. But nonetheless, here is a link: https://tech.lds.org/jira/browse/MSIP

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”