Ksl tv 5

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
Philippines_expat-p40

Ksl tv 5

Post by Philippines_expat-p40 »

I would like to see KSL available online the same as BYU TV is now.
I am retired and living in the Philippines. After living in Cedar City and Salt Lake, KSL is something I and probably many others miss having access to.
Being able to see live broadcasts easily from SLC would be wonderful.
Generaly Conference live, Music And The Spoken Word plus others are truly missed and needed.

Sincerely,

Gene Davis...:D
American Retired In The Philippines:)
JamesAnderson

Post by JamesAnderson »

KSL-5, like KBYU-11 here, is a network affiliate, so it is not likely to ever air a feed for the entire schedule, the only things you'll find from the station online are the news story videos and the local weather forecast segments. While they also aired conference, BYU-TV runs that simultaneously to KSL's airing of that on the same days.

But were you aware there is a second BYU-TV? It's called BYUTV International, and runs online streams in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. It's also online like the original, at http://www.byutvint.org/
Philippines_expat-p40

Byu tv

Post by Philippines_expat-p40 »

Thank you for the reply,

I'm using BYU TV now. Hard to load at times from here even with DSL, but really enjoy the programs when I can get them.
I'll try the international site and see what happens.

Thanks again,

Bro. Davis

PS. Still wish we could get KSL live:D
American Retired In The Philippines:)

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”