Scripture mastery audio download

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
librrtp-p40

Scripture mastery audio download

Post by librrtp-p40 »

Hi,

I apologize of this has already been considered or addressed but as a non techie I can't seem to make it happen. I know that the scripture mastery scriptures (sms) are availabel as an audio download via iTunes. Currently these download as a block by book, all the sms come enmasse by book of origin- D&C, Old Testament etc. I would like to suggest that each book's sms be broken down further so that each sms would instead download as an individual track. This would help some of us who need to repeat the sms over and over to possibly learn them. A further feature would be to also include the associated learning tips for each sms.

Just an old dog trying new tricks...:D
PhillipsCJ

Thanks for the suggestion, individual files available

Post by PhillipsCJ »

I will pass your suggestion on, in the meantime, while not available in a podcast, you can download the zipped, individual files here:
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mactoph wrote:I will pass your suggestion on, in the meantime, while not available in a podcast, you can download the zipped, individual files here:
Nice links, but how is a normal person supposed to be able to browse to those files? I couldn't figure out how to search for them.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
PhillipsCJ

Available at Seminary.LDS.org

Post by PhillipsCJ »

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”