Where are the confidential forms?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
dereklcrocker-p40

Where are the confidential forms?

Post by dereklcrocker-p40 »

Anyone know where to find the blank confidential forms in MLS?

I used to be able to find them under Reports/Forms, but it appears the updated MLS version has them somewhere else.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's under "Other Resources".

It may not appear if you don't have sufficient login rights.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dereklcrocker wrote:Anyone know where to find the blank confidential forms in MLS?

I used to be able to find them under Reports/Forms, but it appears the updated MLS version has them somewhere else.
The confidential forms are on the main MLS screen under Other Resources > Confidential Reports and Forms. That's where they've been as long as I can remember. You do need sufficient MLS user rights (at least Edit Membership) to be able to see them at all.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
dereklcrocker-p40

Post by dereklcrocker-p40 »

This doesn't show for me under Other Resources. It used to. My user rights haven't changed. I still have all accept for edit recommends.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Searching the forum, I see a reported case of the forms disappearing last year. A full re-install of MLS solved the problem. I assume it was a "on top of" install rather then uninstall/reinstall.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Membership Help”