In country (international) users and LDS Country websites Feedback please

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
caliplasm-p40

In country (international) users and LDS Country websites Feedback please

Post by caliplasm-p40 »

I'm working on a project for LDS Country websites. I would like feedback from in country users on the LDS country website for his/her area.

What do you access in the website? What is the most important information you usually need to find? What other items would be helpful in having on the website? What frustrations do you have with the site? How would you improve the site? Does your area also have a social media page? Is it linked to the country website or how do people know about it?

Thanks!
MorettiDP

Post by MorettiDP »

Here you will find informations about my area (Brazil Area) country website:

What do you access in the website? News and informations like meetings, Area Presidency messages and quotes and files repository.

What is the most important information you usually need to find? Is the file repository, to find files like manuals, handbooks and etc.

What other items would be helpful in having on the website? A local version of the "Letters" system with translated letters from the First Presidency, the Quorum of the Twelve, the Seventies, the Presiding Bishopric, the Area Presidency and other Church officials. A better way to find files (like in Gospel Library at LDS.org) and a local Church Distribution Store (like LDS Catalog) is important implementations too.

What frustrations do you have with the site? The website aren't always reviewed. No news are added and some old news are in homepage for weeks and weeks.

How would you improve the site? Put it in connection with LDS.org, with no repetition of news and files in the library, making it a way to find informations not available in LDS.org but with the same appearance and navigation style.

Does your area also have a social media page? No.

Is it linked to the country website or how do people know about it? It's linked in LDS.org Country Websites feature.

Thank you!
caliplasm-p40

Country website

Post by caliplasm-p40 »

Thanks for your feedback. If you know of others who can give me feedback in Brazil or any other country regarding, it would be greatly appreciated. It's extremely helpful for this project.

Thanks again!
MorettiDP

Post by MorettiDP »

OK, I will do that! Thank you!!!

Return to “General Discussions”