Auditor Training

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
delsimcox-p40

Auditor Training

Post by delsimcox-p40 »

I'm preparing to conduct a ward financial audit. The form I have indicates training is available at auditing.lds.org. I'm unable to find this link searching lds.org. I'm surprised it is so well hidden!

Can someone send me a link to this training module please?

Thanks.
cbweatherman

Auditing.lds.org

Post by cbweatherman »

All you have to do is go to auditing.lds.org in your browser. This takes you to the record-keeping and auditing training modules. Since it isn't needed for the membership at large, there isn't a direct link to the site from the homepage. It's also accessible by going to "Serving in the Church", then to "Melchizedek Priesthood" and to "Record-Keeping and Auditing Training" there.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

delsimcox wrote:I'm preparing to conduct a ward financial audit. The form I have indicates training is available at auditing.lds.org. I'm unable to find this link searching lds.org. I'm surprised it is so well hidden!

Can someone send me a link to this training module please?

Thanks.
You can drill down to it by going to lds.org > Serving in the Church > Melchizedek Priesthood. There, on the left, you will find a link to Record Keeping and Auditing Training.

Although I was able to go to auditing.lds.org (do not put a www in front) and my browser took me to the same page.

In any event. The training is there and available.
delsimcox-p40

thanks

Post by delsimcox-p40 »

Appreciate the quick responses. Thanks for the help.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”