Meeting Times Need to Be Updated

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
CaptainBDSC-p40

Meeting Times Need to Be Updated

Post by CaptainBDSC-p40 »

Hello,

I am the Ward Clerk in my ward and every time I log onto MLS, I have the urgent task of setting the meeting times for our ward. But, it never goes away even after I set them for this year's schedule. (each time I view it, the right time is there since I changed it the first time it popped up, but it never goes away.)

Any ideas?

Thank you!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

CaptainBDSC wrote:I am the Ward Clerk in my ward and every time I log onto MLS, I have the urgent task of setting the meeting times for our ward. But, it never goes away even after I set them for this year's schedule. (each time I view it, the right time is there since I changed it the first time it popped up, but it never goes away.)
You need to change the Next Reminder Date to be sometime in the future, as described in the wiki under Edit meeting times.
CaptainBDSC-p40

Post by CaptainBDSC-p40 »

Thank You!

I guess I was just being silly, I saw the reminder set for Jan 1 2010, and I said to myself, "yeah thats next year..." I guess it hasn't fully clicked in that it is 2010 already. hahaha... I changed it to Jan 1 2011 and now it is gone.

Thank you again!

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”