Stake Leadership list

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
workerbee24601-p40

Stake Leadership list

Post by workerbee24601-p40 »

Does anyone know how best to generate a list of stake (and ward) leaders that is listed by Unit? Using MLS's leadership directories option only lists wards by position (ie, all bishoprics, then all High Priest Group leadership, then all Elders quorum presidencies, etc.). Using the web site gives very limited information.

What I would like to get is a list of a Ward's leadership printed to one page, in some rational order (Bishopric, HPG, EQ, RS, etc.), then the next ward.

I actually have a perl script I wrote to do this, but I am VERY concerned about the ability to maintain that going forward -- if I get released, either I support this or they go back to a completely manual list. I don't understand why this can't be "automatic" out of MLS -- with the ability to choose what fields you want included?

thanks
jander04

Post by jander04 »

I agree with workerbee24601. The stake MLS ward leadership list is awful.

I would like to request an enhancement to MLS that lists all of the ward leadership per ward and lets us select only one ward to list. I don't think there is a customized list that will do this, so we are stuck with what we have which is difficult to use and see all leaders on a per-ward basis.

Jerry
loganturner-p40

Post by loganturner-p40 »

Bump.

This feature would have come in very handy today (instead of creating a custom report for each ward).

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”