Branch under Mission

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
paulstreet

Branch under Mission

Post by paulstreet »

Hi,

We are a Branch directly under a Mission, I get aprox. 8 or 9 requests a month wanting access to a "Branch" Web Site. No one on the Mission Presidency knows how to go about requesting a site for us, is it even possible?

I know that a local District has it's own site with their 9 Branches underneath, can anyone guide us in whether we even have a hope of getting our own Branch Web Site?

thanks
Paul
1st Counselor Branch Presidency
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

Streetp wrote:Hi,

We are a Branch directly under a Mission, I get aprox. 8 or 9 requests a month wanting access to a "Branch" Web Site. No one on the Mission Presidency knows how to go about requesting a site for us, is it even possible?

I know that a local District has it's own site with their 9 Branches underneath, can anyone guide us in whether we even have a hope of getting our own Branch Web Site?

thanks
Paul
1st Counselor Branch Presidency
Paul,

The decision would be up to your mission president.
Stakes in the United States and Canada can participate in the stake and ward Web site program. After a stake president requests to participate, each ward or branch within the stake will have its own Web site created and maintained at Church headquarters.
The above information was taken from THIS web site.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”