Discrepancies between MLS and CDOL

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
mkpolansky

Discrepancies between MLS and CDOL

Post by mkpolansky »

In comparing the unit organization between MLS and CDOL there are a number of discrepancies-in this case MLS is correct. We are finding in CDOL multiple entries for the same person in the same calling and members who have been released but are still showing in CDOL. None of the duplicates are because of custom positions, we already looked into that.

I apologize if this was answered already elsewhere, but does anyone know who to get CDOL in sync with MLS?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

MKPolansky wrote:In comparing the unit organization between MLS and CDOL there are a number of discrepancies-in this case MLS is correct. We are finding in CDOL multiple entries for the same person in the same calling and members who have been released but are still showing in CDOL. None of the duplicates are because of custom positions, we already looked into that.

I apologize if this was answered already elsewhere, but does anyone know who to get CDOL in sync with MLS?
There are some units out there that have reported similar problems. I am looking at what it takes to get CDOL sync'd with data from MLS and will let you know when I have found out.
mkpolansky

Post by mkpolansky »

I tried something last night that appears to have worked. I requested a refresh from Church Headquarters; after it came I noticed all the positions/people we had modified were restored in MLS. I made the modifications again in MLS, transmitted, and crossed my fingers. Today CDOL is in sync. There ya go!

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”