Trouble logging onto local unit website from Blackberry browser

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
dkwong

Trouble logging onto local unit website from Blackberry browser

Post by dkwong »

I'm on a Blackberry 8830 using the standard Blackberry browser. I can log in from the LDS Account logon page; however when I try to click on any of the left links e.g. membership directory, leadership directory, I get the page that says "You must be a member of this ward or stake to view this page". I don't have an authentication problem when I browse from an iPod Touch or regular browser so I'm wondering if there are settings on the Blackberry that needs to be set? Just wondering if anybody has had this issue before. Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I know nothing about the Blackberry, but you might check for settings on enabling cookies.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
iamrkh

Post by iamrkh »

A previous thread on this issue can be seen here. Using Opera Mini as your browser works for some BB users.
dkwong

Post by dkwong »

Thanks for the info on using Opera Mini. No problem accessing LUWS with that browser on the Blackberry.

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”