HT Report, does this exist?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
studentclerk-p40

HT Report, does this exist?

Post by studentclerk-p40 »

EQ Pres came in today and asked if we could print the inverse of home teaching assignments (Your name and you your home teachers are). I went to one of the HT reports that shows name - ht - then % of visits made. That's as close as I could find. He says his previous secretary knew how to get the assignments printed but he moved.

Any ideas?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

studentclerk wrote:EQ Pres came in today and asked if we could print the inverse of home teaching assignments (Your name and you your home teachers are). I went to one of the HT reports that shows name - ht - then % of visits made. That's as close as I could find. He says his previous secretary knew how to get the assignments printed but he moved.

I think you're referring to the "Households Being Taught" or the "Household Report", both of which are available under Home Teaching. Both show exactly what you want -- household followed by home teachers -- but it sounds like you don't want the visit information included with the report (both of those reports include visit information).

If that's correct, then such a specific request would require a custom report. It's easy enough to create such a report.

For the criteria, specify: Household Position -- is -- Head of Household.

For the format, specify:
  • Head of house and spouse
  • Home Teachers (or Home Teachers with Phone Numbers)

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”